Ask your question
Write your review here
- Buy online and SAVE on gate prices
- Instant, printable ticket vouchers
- BONUS Merchandise Discount Coupons!
- Great kids attractions and mild rides!
- "Big 8" Thrill Rides
- Pre purchase and avoid the queues
Buy your Dreamworld tickets online here today and save! With so many rides and worlds in one, Dreamworld on the Gold Coast is the top thrill-ride park in the area. The Gold Coast's Dream World is Australia's favourite ride-based theme park, and with so many "worlds" in a single location, you'll be able to plan your own adventure! With 13 worlds consisting of attractions from the tallest and fastest thrill rides, to live interactive shows and unique animal attractions, there is truly something at Dreamworld for people of all ages and levels of thrill seeking.
Dreamworld tickets will let you to explore the home of The BIG 8 Thrill Rides including the Cyclone Rollercoaster, Wipeout, Tower of Terror, Giant Drop, The Claw, Mick Doohan Motocoaster, Buzzsaw and Pandamonium. Kids can let their imaginations run wild and come face to face with some of their favourite characters such as Shrek and Princess Fiona, King Julien and Po at the DreamWorks Experience or toot toot chugga chugga in the Big Red Car at Wiggles World.
Check out the perpetual wave, FlowRider or put yourself in the driver’s seat at REDLINE. Nature lovers can take a walk on the wild side at Dreamworld Corroboree come close to magnificent tigers at Tiger Island. Regardless of your age, there is truly something at Dreamworld for everyone, so grab your Dreamworld tickets online here today!
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
|Adult|| ||AUD $84.99|
|Child (3-13yrs)|| ||AUD $59.99|
|Pensioner|| ||AUD $59.99|
Front Gate Prices
- Adult - $89.99
- Child (3-13yrs) - $69.99
- Pensioner - $69.99
- One day admission to Dreamworld
- Rides, shows and attractions
- BONUS Discount Merchandise coupons that automatically print with your voucher
- Admission to WhiteWater World
- Food and Drinks
- Skill games
- Other pay per use facilities and experiences
Rides & Attractions
- Tower of Terror 2
- The Cyclone
- The Giant Drop
- The Claw
- Rocky Hollow Log Ride
- Thunder River Rapids Ride
- Big Red Car Ride
- Puss In Boots Sword Swing
- Wipeout: Closed for Maintenance 03/02/14 – July 14
Dreamworld is open every day of the year, except Christmas Day (25 December CLOSED) and ANZAC Day (25th April CLOSED). Operating hours are 10am to 5pm.
- No eskies, food or beverages can be brought into Dreamworld
- No food or drink may be brought onto the premises, including alcohol
- Tickets are valid for entry 12 months from date of purchase
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash
- After completing your purchase, you can download and print your ticket. You will also receive an email which you can also access to print your ticket
- Please print your ticket including barcodes and present at the pre-purchase gate
- Entry is granted by presenting your printed ticket including barcodes
- Pensioners must produce an Australian Government issued pension, disability, seniors, or veteran affairs card to gain entry (Pensioners does not include students).
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher