Ask your question
- Buy online and SAVE on gate prices
- Instant, printable ticket vouchers
- FREE in-park Discount Coupons!
- Great kids attractions and mild rides!
- "Big 8" Thrill Rides
- Pre purchase and avoid the queues
Buy your Dreamworld tickets online here today and save! With so many rides and worlds in one, Dreamworld on the Gold Coast is the top thrill-ride park in the area. The Gold Coast's Dream World is Australia's favourite ride-based theme park, and with so many "worlds" in a single location, you'll be able to plan your own adventure! With 13 worlds consisting of attractions from the tallest and fastest thrill rides, to live interactive shows and unique animal attractions, there is truly something at Dreamworld for people of all ages and levels of thrill seeking.
Dreamworld tickets will let you to explore the home of The BIG 8 Thrill Rides including the Cyclone Rollercoaster, Wipeout, Tower of Terror, Giant Drop, The Claw, Mick Doohan Motocoaster, Buzzsaw and Pandamonium. Kids can let their imaginations run wild and come face to face with some of their favourite characters such as Shrek and Princess Fiona, King Julien and Po at the DreamWorks Experience or toot toot chugga chugga in the Big Red Car at Wiggles World. Check out the perpetual wave, FlowRider or put yourself in the driver’s seat at REDLINE. Nature lovers can take a walk on the wild side at Dreamworld Corroboree come close to magnificent tigers at Tiger Island. Regardless of your age, there is truly something at Dreamworld for everyone, so grab your Dreamworld tickets online here today!
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- One day admission to Dreamworld
- Rides, shows and attractions
- BONUS Discount Merchandise coupons that automatically print with your voucher
- WhiteWater World (please choose a multi-park pass on this website to include entry to WhiteWater World)
Rides & Attractions
- Tower of Terror 2
- The Cyclone
- The Giant Drop
- The Claw
- Rocky Hollow Log Ride
- Thunder River Rapids Ride
- Big Red Car Ride
- Puss In Boots Sword Swing
- Open daily except from 10am to 5pm. Closed Christmas Day (25 December) and ANZAC Day (25th April)
Can I store luggage?
There is luggage storage available at the Market Place in the Food Court for $10 per item otherwise there are lockers around the park that ar $10 per locker and hold up to 3 backpacks.
What do I need to bring?
You’ll need to bring your swimwear, towel, hat and sunscreen. If there’s anything you do forget, WhiteWater World’s Beyond the Beach shop stocks all the essentials, as well as the very latest in swimwear and surf gear! If you’re visiting with children, it’s a great idea to supply each child with your mobile number and set up a familiar meeting place in case you get separated in park. Toddlers must be wearing waterproof nappies at all times.
What is the clothing policy?
Our policy and our recommendation is to wear comfortable, sensible swimwear on the rides. Guests cannot ride in clothing that has any hard or sharp objects. eg belt buckles, rivets or studs. WhiteWater World is a family friendly attraction and as such only appropriate swimwear is permitted.
How can I protect my valuables while in park?
WhiteWater World has 558 electronic security lockers available for hire, coin or wristband operated.
Can we hire a stroller/wheelchair?
Strollers and wheelchairs are available for hire at the WhiteWater World Guest Services Office right next to Front Entry. You’ll be required to present your drivers license or some other form of identification upon hire.
Is there a Smoking Policy?
Queensland's anti-smoking laws prohibit smoking within four metres of any entrance to a building or in children's play areas. WhiteWater World is a smoke free environment however, designated smoking areas have been provided. You can find our where on the Park Map, we thank you in advance for your coorperation.
- No eskies, food or beverages can be brought into Dreamworld
- No food or drink may be brought onto the premises, including alcohol
- Tickets are valid for entry 12 months from date of purchase
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash
- After completing your purchase, you can download and print your ticket. You will also receive an email which you can also access to print your ticket
- Please print your ticket including barcodes and present at the pre-purchase gate
- Entry is granted by presenting your printed ticket including barcodes
- Pensioners must produce an Australian Government issued pension, disability, seniors, or veteran affairs card to gain entry (Pensioners does not include students).
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of booking
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of entry
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher